Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Slutty Halloween: I'm Over It

I'm so over slutty Halloween, and it's not even because of the slutty costumes. I don't care about that. I've been to plenty of costume parties with plenty of women showing of their goods and my personal opinion about that is: if you've got it and you want to flaunt it, do it!

I'm over it because I have a theory that it's making younger generations stupid in terms of their projected self image and I'm tired of watching high school students prance around in what amounts to lingerie. If you're still living at your parent's house GO PUT CLOTHES ON. EVEN ON HALLOWEEN.

This Halloween we encountered a trio of high school aged trick-or-treaters. And I thought middle school was the cut off. Anyways...

I like Halloween because it allows people like me to let their sense of humor and creativity shine through. But these ready-made bathing suits they now refer to as "costumes" (they must have some laughs over that) are killing my fun. So, for now, I am totally over slutty Halloween-- unless I get to make my own hilarious costume.

Like that's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment