Monday, November 5, 2012

Operation: Single-Parent Airplane Travel, The Preparation Phase

I love my daughter.

Now, I will be very honest; as much as I do love her to pieces she can be a holy terror. She is spoiled, an only-child who gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants, from (almost) whomever she wants. Our extended family lives nearby and she is the only grandchild on both sides of our family. I think that says most of it.

And now, I have decided to travel via plane to see an out of state friend. Just me and my little ray of sunshine-- a.k.a. the little girl who just threw a screaming fit when her father wouldn't immediately pick her up.

So far, I am packing snacks, arriving early, and taking along a few toys. I am also hoping to get to my brother before we leave so he can hook us up with a few kiddie videos on my trusty little net book.

I guess we will see how this little trip goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment