Thursday, November 1, 2012

National Novel Writing Month Begins November 1st and this year I'm gonna do it!

The goal: 50,000 words in 31 days.

The blog: Multiplied by One

The Topic: Lots of "Stuff" (but, I'm really going to try to get something down about a teenager living in LA who is dealing with poverty, gangs, school, drugs, sex, all that stuff... we'll see how it goes). I plan to try my hand at writing a few vignettes (akin to Cisneros' style in The House on Mango Street) and see where those take me.  I'll probably also do plenty of blathering... but, I am interested in getting all the feedback I can on my creative writing, so please, comment-away (good, bad, and otherwise).

Experience Level: Little-to-None (I'm not so hot on Creative Writing.)

Confidence Level: Low-Mid (again, not so experienced with the Creative Writing... but going to try it out).





No comments:

Post a Comment