Thursday, November 8, 2012

Clearly, My Daughter Hates Me.

My daughter is the sweetest thing anyone would ever want to meet. When she is with her grandparents, her father, her babysitter, or her aunts and uncles. Otherwise, she is a holy terror... when she's with me.

On a near-daily basis I arrive home just in time to see my daughter turn in to a little monster. She refuses to listen, she whines, she cries, she now stiffens her little body out of anger (I'm guessing).

I bring out the worst in her.

Yesterday, while picking her up from Grandma and Grandpa's house I refused to give her my keys. So she started screaming. She had been with them for five hours and this was the very first screaming stint of the day.

Truly, it verges on amazing and surreal.

Today, I arrived home in time to see daddy's little angel melt into a gargoyle fit to scare off the meanest of spirits. She was terrible!

Now, it's become more of a game than anything else... how much can I anger her before I have to put her to bed. One day she bit my shoulder in a fit of rage.

I am SO not looking forward to the teen years.

No comments:

Post a Comment